Saint Louis, Missouri

I've been on this site for just over a month and uncovered at least 11 scammers from GHANA wanting money, a phone, cloths or me to pay their bills.I've had more than 2 dozen girls want me to visit there video *** site.

I've lost count of the number of girls that want me to register at another dating site so I can talk to them.

I've pointed this out to customer service...they offered free upgrades instead.I'm very good at investigating issues and haven't found one real girl on the site.

Review about: Dating.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $80
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with JustHookup?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Thai Visa - Even the Mods troll/Click bait commissions Thai Visa "When one thought the content on Thai Visa couldn't get any more bigoted and racist, it appears now in addition to the normal Thai bashing by the old white men..." Read more Join Pissed Consumer Business Solutions Program! Pissed Consumer "How often do people talk about your company on the Internet? How often do they complain online? How often do you find complaints about your company on Pissed Consumer? Visit your..." Read more *Warning* Fraud company shaadi.com Shaadi "Well well. My shaadi id is SH42277392 and Everyone needs to read what happened to me. Joined this *** website shaadi.com hoping to find a wife. Submitted a photo id..." Read more 800notes - Deletes truthful posts, keeps  false posts 800notes "I was reading around this site and found some disturbing reviews/comments from 800notes Users/Mods. I came across this review: freddys.pissedconsumer.com/freddys-pizza-review-from-denver-colorado-20161013936287.html I remembered seeing the name "Freddy Fazbear's" at 800notes while..." Read more The Source - Logoforwork.com : Outstanding performance during my business logo design The Source "Steve and Mak are the best! I really enjoyed working with Logo For Work, who provided me with a custom logo design in great quality at a great price. The..." Read more InterNations - Free membership of Internation rejected within 60 seconds of sending request - no basis InterNations "I am working as a director business operations in a multimillion dolar firm in India . I was invited by a friend who is an Internation member to join one..." Read more Complain about Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe ZS 570 KL Asus "I bought an Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe ZS 570 KL in Gold color on April, 24th 2017. 2 weeks later it was accidentally dropped from 30 cm high. At the..." Read more Florence Scovel - A N and Associates FlorenceScovel Florence Scovel "I purchased a High-Pressure Power Washer after seeing it advertised on Facebook on 12th April 2017.I waited the recommended 4 weeks delivery time and having not received my item contacted..." Read more