I've been on this site for just over a month and uncovered at least 11 scammers from GHANA wanting money, a phone, cloths or me to pay their bills.I've had more than 2 dozen girls want me to visit there video *** site.

I've lost count of the number of girls that want me to register at another dating site so I can talk to them.

I've pointed this out to customer service...they offered free upgrades instead.I'm very good at investigating issues and haven't found one real girl on the site.

Had an Experience with JustHookup?

Comments

Amirite - A wonderful example of double standards and bias by management. Amirite "This is not a personal attack. This is a cold and objective observation of behavior by a particular moderator. Darkest Serenity routinely violates the site tou (rules, for the rest..." Read more Experience project Experience Project "Eff me. I only used this exp project place to post stories about us bikers doing a Colorado run. Nothing dodgy like few photos n stuff of bikes and..." Read more 800Notes Phone Number Lookup Fake Review 800notes "These people from 800notes are troublemakers! They stalk review sites, post a bunch of nonsense and then brag about it in their forums. The last 2 reviews are filled with..." Read more InterNations - Extremely unethical billing and worst customer service I've known InterNations "I signed up to try out this network a year ago. Went to an event once. The quality of the event was so bad that I never came back. I..." Read more Lbc Express - I RETURNED MY ITEM TO LAZADA LAST JULY 3. Lbc Express "I contacted Lazada and they said that they didn't receive the returned item, and they are waiting for LBC to send it. Like wtf LBC? "July 05, 2017 Forwarded to..." Read more Ninjapparel - 2 MONTHS OF *** (DO NOT BUY!) Ninjapparel "I can't even begin to detail the full extent of how horrible this company has been. After ordering, it was 3 weeks and I had received no tracking info and..." Read more Marks Work Wearhouse - Denver Haynes pants left me with chemical burns Marks Work Wearhouse "I bought a few pairs of their Mia pants and wore them without washing them first. They have a little warning about dye transfer that I found later. What happened..." Read more Walmart Cell phone Insurance/ cricket wireless Walmart "In 2016 I purchased 2 cricket LGEscape 2's. I included the additional purchase for each phone the Walmart Care Protection plan. This week both phones ended up with issues making..." Read more