Sarepta, Louisiana
9.5K views 219 comments

This is a COMPLETE scam.There is absolutely no service provided.

Our government should shut this down. All profiles are fake. The entire site only exists only to extract money from unsuspecting people.

Do not be fooled by this site. It exists for the sole purpose of selling you multiple services that do not exist.

All profiles are phoney and completely made-up. There are NO dates...EVER.

Not one word is true. I was a victim.

Do not fall for this total scam. These people should go to jail. This is FRAUD at the highest level. There is absolutely no intent by this site to provide anything except a scam; EVER.

Enter a zip code where 50 people live in 500 miles and they will convince you that 200 horney women, all wanting you, live within 5 minutes of you.

These women are all stolen picures with made-up profiles.No one ever responds to any email you send.

Review about: Dating Service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with JustHookup?

Comments

atim
Perth, Western Australia, Australia #899823

Totally true.its just a scammer site after your credit card for links to try and draw money out of you for associated sites.Donot go there or waste your money as this is all they are after!!!

gunnyh

complete hoax.....just as soon as u sign in everyone flirts and likes u.To bad that 99.9% of the profiles are fakes.

The replies you get are trying to get you to sign up for OTHER services on Other sites...Not one personal message response..All responses are robotic and phishing....complete and total scam

jack

Yep I am another sucker, and I was lured from a sister sight called 'Noholesbarred' after being conned by a fake girl that she was only curious about that site, and once she hooked me said she would give me her address on her 'Just Hook Up' log on, so I paid twice before the messages stopped. The lure was, and when I think about it now ,the old adage "if it looks too good to be true, it probably is", photos of a beautiful girl in her flat in all sorts of poses, so I have learned my lesson now, and won't trust any of these sites now.

'

lion

Thank all Save me some money i wont go there now lol almost got Sucker lol :( :x

don
Mountain View, Missouri, United States #804067

I am mad i have never put my profile on justhookup and my son see me on there and ask me what was i doing on that site you even have my pic on there i want me off there now ir i am going to get the law involved i do not like you putting me on here you have me on there as donnavoyles56 please take me off

dummy

yep. me too!

I got suspicious when I noticed that there is always 98,491 (members online), yeah, right!

Esty Effyew

Next time just ***! Hahaha stu.pid people wonder why they get fooled every time. :p

Just hook up is a scam. I tried to delete my free account and their customer support refused to delete it until I got authorities involved.

Dannyboy
Dublin, Dublin, Ireland #739831

It must be possible to sue these guys and put them out of business

Plaquemine, Louisiana, United States #724333

Correct, the contract language acknowledges the site uses fake profiles to promote itself.