JustHookup - Just hook up is the scammer's heaven

It's a place for the scammers and liars.Women (mostly from Ghana & Nigeria) supposedly having pictures of either British or Finnish decendants but are in fact guys hiding behind these avatars to extract funds from you.

Don't waste your time & money here. Go to a legit site. They'll befriend you & even call you. Person on the other end even claimed to be the woman.

Sounded excatly like a guy. What nerves these as*holes have. Real *** & parasites of the earth. Some will just ask your profile & disappear forever.

You'll get winks & all sorts of BS.All empty promises.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 10 Yes 10 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 21, 2015 #1081928

When o when are people going to learn. All these dating sites are scams. They steal the pics from all over the net and have their employees pose as them.

Feb 11, 2015 #944513 Tampa, Florida

Wow this is scary!!! I gave up on single sites years ago not that impressed with them and I gave up on the single scene also experienced so many creeps decided to just e.enjoy me and my daughter as much as possible out of the blue my curiosity got the best of me and now all my personal. Information. Is floating around out there that is frightening for a single mom

Nov 09, 2012 #567078

The other comments are correct. I have had the lifetime membership for about 8 months now, and between the cam girl ads and broken speach winkers that rarely respond, it is garbage at best.

2 0 Reply

Oct 30, 2012 #562239

I joined up and its true, the women on there only wink at you can don't respond. The ones that do respond want you to go to another site for their *** web cams. It's a waste of time and money.

Sep 27, 2012 #547634

I total agree. this site is a breeding ground for *** camgirls and hooker rookies :( :cry

Aug 25, 2012 #533904

+1 Dave

Aug 19, 2012 #530933

I'm not sure there is a real profile on the site.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.