Victorville, California

Justhookup.com is a scam.So is Adultfriendfinder.com.

They use auto generated emails. Auto responses from the members Yahoo accounts direct you to www.citysex.com and try and get you to sign up there for free, then ask you for money to view all the people that are trying to contact you. Same people photos on each site with different names. Emails from different members have the same slang in the messages.

Definately internet fraud.

Started to look suspicious when the city I live in had more members than Los Angeles.Duplicate members in different cities using the same photos with a different name.

Review about: Dating Service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $49
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with JustHookup?

Comments

Citysex scam

This might sound very naive but is it possible that these dating sites take your

personal info and create a profile in their site without you even signing up for it?

annonymous
#482053

i got an email saying "our women are complaining that you are not messaging back." i messaged back ... its a SCAM they never nessaged back.

nepenthes

ALL of these Online Dating sites are SCAMS !!ALL OF THEM !!!!

Dont Waste your Time or MONEY !:(

I hate this company

I NEVER SIGN UP FOR THIS *** SITE AND THEY CONTINUE TO SEND ME THERE WHORES BOTH IN MALE AND FEMALE FORM.I TOLD THEM NOT TO SEND ME ANY MORE MAIL AND YET THEY CONTINUE TO DO SO!

THIS SITE IS OBVIOUSLY A PROSITUTION SITE AND A SCAM AT THAT. ALL THEY DO IS SEND THE SAME PICTURES OF THE CLASSLESS WOMEN AND MEN WHO HAVE NOTHING ELSE DO PUT POSE NUDE AND ONE WOMEN PLAYING WITH HERSELF. *** PLEASE! I NEVER NEED NOR WANTED ANYONE TO CONTACT ME FROM THIS SITE EVER!

ANYONE WHO CHOOSES TO DO THIS A LIVING HAS NO MORAL. I DATE AND MARRY REAL MEN NOT BOYS TRYING TO BE MALES.

I MEET PEOPLE IN PERSON NOT ONLINE THANK YOU!CITYSEX.COM GO SCREW YOURSELF

DRH

Just Hook Up is a big scam.The women are not really from your area.

As soon as you try to meet them, they quit responding.

I think that it is an auto-generated email.Don't fall for the trap like I did.

feelinfoolish

Citysex is a scam.All kinds of model quality women supposedly in my hometown, who by the way have a hard time with proper english grammer.

So I wonder what country they are in.

Probably Russia.Good thing I used a gift card!

feelinfoolish

So I wonder what country they are in.

Probably Russia.Good thing I used a gift card!

Fraud sniffer

City Sex and JustHookUp, are spin offs of Amateur match, which was another big time fraud...same scam...lots of women wanting to date and much more, then once signed up, nothing....now and then there's a message, 'We should have coffee' or some such lameness, but no real conversation of any consequence. Save you money, go to something local, pray God will send you a good partner....for love and sex...and the whole nine yards..

AN ABSOLUTE SCAM

AFTER FIGURING OUT THIS IS A SCAM, I WENT INTO MY PROFILE AND CHANGED IT TO A 95 YEAR OLD MAN, BALD AND 4.0' AND FAT.

MY COMMENT PROFILE WAS "THIS WEBSITE IS A SCAM"

THEY CAUGHT IT IN >SECONDS

AN ABSOLUTE SCAM

MY COMMENjavascript:ac_smilie(':grin')T PROFILE WAS "THIS WEBSITE IS A SCAM"

THEY CAUGHT IT IN >SECONDS