Justhookup.com is a scam.So is Adultfriendfinder.com.
They use auto generated emails. Auto responses from the members Yahoo accounts direct you to www.citysex.com and try and get you to sign up there for free, then ask you for money to view all the people that are trying to contact you. Same people photos on each site with different names. Emails from different members have the same slang in the messages.
Definately internet fraud.
Started to look suspicious when the city I live in had more members than Los Angeles.Duplicate members in different cities using the same photos with a different name.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dating Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Received regular postal mail today, 08/14/2013. Letter dated: August 10, 2013. Return address for this mailing: AT&T Autopay Program ..."
- " Would not recommend. Sets you for an auto-renewal which I didn't know and caused my bank to overdraft. (Of course, no refund permitted) It can also get creepy. I'm..."
- "A while back my upline leader from Uinvest wanted to get me into Telexfree. After some research I saw this program was not kosher as they are paying old members..."
- "I brought my wonderful chow in to be put to sleep one of the hardest things I had to do. She had liver cancer they think I called ahead and..."
- "I went in to Denny's on Hwy 395 in Adelanto, CA around 4pm today I ordered the chicken and rosted potatoes skillet. Upon my food arriving I took the first..."
- "I ordered two shirts and sweatshirts off of an advertised photo. What they delivered was not what was advertised. I called them on 2 October and received a claims #..."
- "I have purchased two pairs of men's Skechers Memory Foam running shoes. Though I do not run any more, the comfort of these shoes for everyday use is the best..."
- "Hotel was clean and had a room with both refrigerator & microwave. We had a nice view and staff seemed courteous when checking in at 2:30 pm. We..."
- "Glenn Dormer and Blane Curry the managing partners of Energywise LED Solutions have done lot of fraud with the business people who wanted to join hands with this company. This..."