JustHookup - Just Hook Up SCAM
This is a COMPLETE scam.There is absolutely no service provided.
Our government should shut this down. All profiles are fake. The entire site only exists only to extract money from unsuspecting people.
Do not be fooled by this site. It exists for the sole purpose of selling you multiple services that do not exist.
All profiles are phoney and completely made-up. There are NO dates...EVER.
Not one word is true. I was a victim.
Do not fall for this total scam. These people should go to jail. This is FRAUD at the highest level. There is absolutely no intent by this site to provide anything except a scam; EVER.
Enter a zip code where 50 people live in 500 miles and they will convince you that 200 horney women, all wanting you, live within 5 minutes of you.
These women are all stolen picures with made-up profiles.No one ever responds to any email you send.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Early today in a Santa Ana Ca. court room a judge found legal cause to pursue remedy for the plaintiff in the brief presented to the district attorney today. Along side..."
- "Hi team' Actuly i just become a member of this dating site but bymistake i purchased goald card however i needed only one month and also i confused that u gave..."
- "My account has been locked down automatically for a day now, without explanation or even a system to ask mimgle2.com why?I can't even log out. I keep receiving alerts from other..."
- "Worst straightner ever comparable to the cheapest Walmart brand. If I didn't work I would stop and let any potential victim know what a ripe off these were. U said..."
- "A picture is worth a thousand words..first is what was advertised, second is what was received......"
- "I and family was eating at local South Shreveport Carl's Jr. It's rare now due to poor food quality and size portions not matching advertisements. My 1st issue ever a..."
- "Purchased two bedrooms of carpeting, sales guy convinced me to buy a more expensive carpet because I have a dog and this more expensive carpet would not stain. He lied,..."
- "If u r planning on building a home. Stay away from any of the American home place builders. They lie. The work is a night mare. I am ready ro..."
- "I received a call from (646) 480-0797 with a recorded message saying I had been approved for $3000 and needed to return a call to Mike. I called and..."