JustHookup - Just Hook Up SCAM

Mar 24, 2012
review #307295

This is a COMPLETE scam.There is absolutely no service provided.

Our government should shut this down. All profiles are fake. The entire site only exists only to extract money from unsuspecting people.

Do not be fooled by this site. It exists for the sole purpose of selling you multiple services that do not exist.

All profiles are phoney and completely made-up. There are NO dates...EVER.

Not one word is true. I was a victim.

Do not fall for this total scam. These people should go to jail. This is FRAUD at the highest level. There is absolutely no intent by this site to provide anything except a scam; EVER.

Enter a zip code where 50 people live in 500 miles and they will convince you that 200 horney women, all wanting you, live within 5 minutes of you.

These women are all stolen picures with made-up profiles.No one ever responds to any email you send.

8b6dc6b
1.5
Had an experience with JustHookup?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
jack

Jun 10

Yep I am another sucker, and I was lured from a sister sight called 'Noholesbarred' after being conned by a fake girl that she was only curious about that site, and once she hooked me said she would give me her address on her 'Just Hook Up' log on, so I paid twice before the messages stopped. The lure was, and when I think about it now ,the old adage "if it looks too good to be true, it probably is", photos of a beautiful girl in her flat in all sorts of poses, so I have learned my lesson now, and won't trust any of these sites now.
'

lion

May 07

Thank all Save me some money i wont go there now lol almost got Sucker lol :( :x

don

Apr 10 Mountain View, Missouri

I am mad i have never put my profile on justhookup and my son see me on there and ask me what was i doing on that site you even have my pic on there i want me off there now ir i am going to get the law involved i do not like you putting me on here you have me on there as donnavoyles56 please take me off

dummy

Jan 21

yep. me too!
I got suspicious when I noticed that there is always 98,491 (members online), yeah, right!

Esty Effyew

Nov 14, 2013

Next time just ***! Hahaha stu.pid people wonder why they get fooled every time. :p

Nov 14, 2013

Just hook up is a scam. I tried to delete my free account and their customer support refused to delete it until I got authorities involved.

Oct 01, 2013 Fort Worth, Texas

you mean there aren't tons of *** hotchicks in my area who would love to ***, I'm shocked. Anyone who would pay for that *** is a ***.

Christbru

Sep 02, 2013 Baker, Louisiana

Lol, Caught the scam from the beginning, here's a tip for all you who got burned by this.. GOOGLE THE SITE NAME BEFORE JOINING!! That way you'll find things like this, and know it's a scam.. Just a good rule of thumb.. Also, Apparently they're trying to scam through Skype aswell, got added by some random person named 'Princess Daniel' with username xoxcherry_jess31894 who sent me a bit.ly link that lead to justhookup, and being me the fact he bit.lyed it made me cautious.. and on top of that right after the link he said 'And don't worry, it's free, you don't need a credit card..' got me cautious aswell.. so I used common sence, looked at the bottom of the page filled with half nude women [which I don't even like because I'm *** btw..] and saw a Billing Support link.. well if it's free why is there billing?.. So I did a quick google on 'just hook up' and in my chrome browser it was giving me this post as what I'm looking for, saw a bunch of questionable links on the front page of the search, though I also saw this post was near the lower area, but yeah, like I said, always, always google the name of the site BEFORE you join.. [Or bing or yahoo or whatever search provider you like the most..]

Sep 01, 2013 London, England

so can anybody tell me an e-mail i can contact to get them to cancel my account?

Sep 16, 2013

to cancel your paid membership you need to go to terms of service, in there will be a termination section that will give you steps to unsubscribe. This generally means filling a couple of blanks and submitting it. You may be able to find it faster by ctrl+f something like terminat or something that you can sort of skip through till you find the right part

protrusile2

Aug 26, 2013 Bristol, England

Hi everyone I would like to share with you a message sent to me last night from JustHookUp after I tried to put up a message on their site forum here you can read their response to my forum topic.

Hi protrusile2,

Unfortunately your post in the topic "Am I real" has been rejected for the following reason:
Reason: Inappropriate content
Your post was as follows:
-------------------------
I have read with great interest that I am not real. It seems that Justhookup are using false photos and fake profiles in order to gain cash. WOE IS ME! I can tell you that yes I am real as for meeting someone here in order to get laid is a dream I can only hope for. I am a realist I know I have no hope of this happening but it would be nice to know I am not the only real person here. Let me know your thoughts?
-------------------------
If you are unsure why your post was rejected please reply to this email and our support team will assist you.
Best regards,

I have read on other forum sites such as this that JustHookUp should be reported but first to whom? second they are doing nothing wrong as had already been pointed out clearly they are defrauding but they are getting around it. IF this site is to be brought down then it must start HERE... Go out into face book...Badoo and any site you know tell others about this site in forums the best way to hurt JustHookUp is
... Show more

hmae

Aug 11, 2013

Amen. & not 1 attractive person!! & my boyfriend says he only signed up for f****book.com & lonelywives, because I got on this site¡!!! :sigh

Andy

Aug 08, 2013

As stated before, registered myself and got a load of replies. The think is they were from places within 10 miles of me, but i had never heard of them, like proper rural hamleys

Aug 06, 2013

they stole my pictures that I took for my husband only from a password protected site and used it on their site to lure men in for escorting services. They are criminals!

1-20 of 219 comments

×
You were reading a complaint about JustHookup.
Filing a new complaint about
×