JustHookup - Just Hook Up SCAM
This is a COMPLETE scam.There is absolutely no service provided.
Our government should shut this down. All profiles are fake. The entire site only exists only to extract money from unsuspecting people.
Do not be fooled by this site. It exists for the sole purpose of selling you multiple services that do not exist.
All profiles are phoney and completely made-up. There are NO dates...EVER.
Not one word is true. I was a victim.
Do not fall for this total scam. These people should go to jail. This is FRAUD at the highest level. There is absolutely no intent by this site to provide anything except a scam; EVER.
Enter a zip code where 50 people live in 500 miles and they will convince you that 200 horney women, all wanting you, live within 5 minutes of you.
These women are all stolen picures with made-up profiles.No one ever responds to any email you send.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "It's a place for the scammers and liars. Women (mostly from Ghana & Nigeria) supposedly having pictures of either British or Finnish decendants but are in fact guys hiding behind..."
- "I've been on this site for just over a month and uncovered at least 11 scammers from GHANA wanting money, a phone, cloths or me to pay their bills. ..."
- "I used AM for a few years and had success meeting some very real ladies. With that said, there are definitely fakes and shills present among the female ad..."
- "I purchased the Virgin Malaysia hair on April 20th of 2014 shampooed and conditioned it on June 4th 2014 and it mattened and tangled really really bad unrecognizable. I..."
- "I had this hair installed Saturday 3/17/2012 and it looks so bad that I am taking it out as soon as possible. First of all I am highly upset and..."
- "I don't know which is worse the company, the robot employees or the incompetent supervisors. While my son was hospitalized his DE card was stolen. The thief went to ATM's..."
- "Illegal immigrant from Brazil working in the United States pharmaceutical industry. Peter Miter has been living in the United States illegally since the age of 13. Peter Miter..."
- "I know that this is will help nothing, I am just that pissed of this company. Since 3 years my studio registered lots of models on every big live cam..."
- "I just recieved the firepit table I'd ordered last week from Target.com. The box was clearly damaged in shipping and, after opening, we found the product (particularly the marble table..."