JustHookup - Just Hook Up SCAM
This is a COMPLETE scam.There is absolutely no service provided.
Our government should shut this down. All profiles are fake. The entire site only exists only to extract money from unsuspecting people.
Do not be fooled by this site. It exists for the sole purpose of selling you multiple services that do not exist.
All profiles are phoney and completely made-up. There are NO dates...EVER.
Not one word is true. I was a victim.
Do not fall for this total scam. These people should go to jail. This is FRAUD at the highest level. There is absolutely no intent by this site to provide anything except a scam; EVER.
Enter a zip code where 50 people live in 500 miles and they will convince you that 200 horney women, all wanting you, live within 5 minutes of you.
These women are all stolen picures with made-up profiles.No one ever responds to any email you send.review #307295
You may also like
- "I got married through shadi.com in a so called affluent family mentioned on shadi.com profile of the groom.But those people said us to perform a grand wedding promising that they..."
- "It's a place for the scammers and liars. Women (mostly from Ghana & Nigeria) supposedly having pictures of either British or Finnish decendants but are in fact guys hiding behind..."
- "I did the trial membership and was surprised how many women supposedly were interested.After 3 days it was obvious that there would never be a connection here.Tip-offs---you send mail asking..."
- "Hi thanks for taking this complaint about this location Crescent City Dialysis 3909 bienville street suite 1b my name is GREGORY BARROW I am on dialysis for the past..."
- "Very unprofessional company i made a payment of 180.00 they harassed me behind a dollar saying that the payment want be posted until they received the dollar payment really!!! ..."
- "Ethan Allen... Extraordinary prices... Ordinary product... Unacceptable service... Such a shame!Custom designed down-filled couch arrived after 16 weeks with deep gash in the arm from careless unpackaging... 2 weeks later..."
- "I decided to sell a brand new Louis Vuitton bag with original receipt (originally priced at $2800) to Hollywood Glam Consignment, which is a consignment store I found on instagram..."
- "I also bought the Cindy Crawford sectional 2 years ago with in 6 months all the coushins needed to be replaced, it took 5 months to send the right ones,..."
- "Description, Picture and Q&A on Walmart Marketplace all related that table came with 4 chairs. I called Walmart and associate agreed that it should come with chairs. I only received..."