JustHookup - Just Hook Up and CitySex is a Scam
Justhookup.com is a scam.So is Adultfriendfinder.com.
They use auto generated emails. Auto responses from the members Yahoo accounts direct you to www.citysex.com and try and get you to sign up there for free, then ask you for money to view all the people that are trying to contact you. Same people photos on each site with different names. Emails from different members have the same slang in the messages.
Definately internet fraud.
Started to look suspicious when the city I live in had more members than Los Angeles.Duplicate members in different cities using the same photos with a different name.bfb8f46
You may also like
- "I used AM for a few years and had success meeting some very real ladies. With that said, there are definitely fakes and shills present among the female ad..."
- "Early today in a Santa Ana Ca. court room a judge found legal cause to pursue remedy for the plaintiff in the brief presented to the district attorney today. Along side..."
- "It's a place for the scammers and liars. Women (mostly from Ghana & Nigeria) supposedly having pictures of either British or Finnish decendants but are in fact guys hiding behind..."
- "I purchased a set of Giovanna wheels from this guys and after 8 months the paint start peeling I contact them and send them a pictures but after going back..."
- "I ordered a bag,leggings,and a Christmas present for my husband which is a jacket. I received the bag 2 weeks later. Then my leggings a week later I've Emailed them..."
- "I had walked into the restaurant and wanted my food to go. They had a cashier section soley for Take Out orders. So I place my order and was told..."
- "We have had Jeromes service person to our house three times to look at our sectional because the vinyl fabric started wearing through in the first three months. Each time,..."
- "AAA Insurance Co. hired CRDN Co. to remove 6 dinning room shades in the family room and 2 shades in the kitchen. They removed the 2 shades in the..."
- "My experience with California Moving Systems, 3801 Happy Lane, Sacramento, CA 95827 has been a nightmare. This companies actions, practices, and personnel could best be described as negligent, reckless, with..."