JustHookup - Just Hook Up and CitySex is a Scam
Justhookup.com is a scam.So is Adultfriendfinder.com.
They use auto generated emails. Auto responses from the members Yahoo accounts direct you to www.citysex.com and try and get you to sign up there for free, then ask you for money to view all the people that are trying to contact you. Same people photos on each site with different names. Emails from different members have the same slang in the messages.
Definately internet fraud.
Started to look suspicious when the city I live in had more members than Los Angeles.Duplicate members in different cities using the same photos with a different name.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My account was created a few years ago and somehow I had problems logging in my account well my account I was told had been deleted or banned and I..."
- "So I joined everything was good and stuffs then I started to have issues with logging to my account so I had to contact them so they told me they..."
- "I used AM for a few years and had success meeting some very real ladies. With that said, there are definitely fakes and shills present among the female ad..."
- "Fitting room early in the morning n register early in the morning this is how it looks like on open time dirty messy n there stock room is on believable..."
- "Purchased weider pro from them and purchased insurance. Had them assemble the product to make sure it is properly done. purchased it around March, not even a month after, the..."
- "I went in to Denny's on Hwy 395 in Adelanto, CA around 4pm today I ordered the chicken and rosted potatoes skillet. Upon my food arriving I took the first..."
- "Restraunt never received order... Called next day for refund.... Phone system said "10 minute wait" turned into 51 minute wait!.... Waste of time in 2 days!!!!! Customer service DID NOT..."
- "I live in Sonoma Resort in Aurora, CO. Greystar bought the property about halfway through my lease. All they do is collect the rent. It took 3 requests and 3..."
- " I have been knowing Christopher Hinrichs, who makes Jeetop, for three years. Chris is the only one person in his company . He doesn't hire people because he..."