JustHookup - Just Hook Up and CitySex is a Scam
Justhookup.com is a scam.So is Adultfriendfinder.com.
They use auto generated emails. Auto responses from the members Yahoo accounts direct you to www.citysex.com and try and get you to sign up there for free, then ask you for money to view all the people that are trying to contact you. Same people photos on each site with different names. Emails from different members have the same slang in the messages.
Definately internet fraud.
Started to look suspicious when the city I live in had more members than Los Angeles.Duplicate members in different cities using the same photos with a different name.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Hi my user name on mingle2 is mmontoya112 my account has been locked down I don't understand why I'm just a single parent trying to find a..."
- "Resume services or give refund for not providing proper services. On 08-26-2015, my service with POW was interrupted with notice of wrong doing whatsoever. I still receive notifications from current..."
- "So I joined everything was good and stuffs then I started to have issues with logging to my account so I had to contact them so they told me they..."
- "I went in to Denny's on Hwy 395 in Adelanto, CA around 4pm today I ordered the chicken and rosted potatoes skillet. Upon my food arriving I took the first..."
- "Fitting room early in the morning n register early in the morning this is how it looks like on open time dirty messy n there stock room is on believable..."
- "I ordered two shirts and sweatshirts off of an advertised photo. What they delivered was not what was advertised. I called them on 2 October and received a claims #..."
- "I ordered 4 skull shot glasses and have not received it. Customer service is awful cant get a hold of anyone..."
- "I was a loyal customer of Foodpanda India and I used to order foods every weekends. My number is registered with "Do Not Disturb" Service but still these people was..."
- "I hired Darren ?Daz? Richards, a sole trader carpenter, to do some carpentry work for me. He asked for the money in advance because he was crying poverty. I gave..."