JustHookup - Just Hook Up and CitySex is a Scam

Dec 07, 2011

Justhookup.com is a scam.So is Adultfriendfinder.com.

They use auto generated emails. Auto responses from the members Yahoo accounts direct you to www.citysex.com and try and get you to sign up there for free, then ask you for money to view all the people that are trying to contact you. Same people photos on each site with different names. Emails from different members have the same slang in the messages.

Definately internet fraud.

Started to look suspicious when the city I live in had more members than Los Angeles.Duplicate members in different cities using the same photos with a different name.

606bb39
Review #279772
I had the same issue 0
Had an experience with JustHookup?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
CAPTCHA
Citysex scam

Jun 01, 2012

This might sound very naive but is it possible that these dating sites take your
personal info and create a profile in their site without you even signing up for it?

annonymous

May 18, 2012

i got an email saying "our women are complaining that you are not messaging back." i messaged back ... its a SCAM they never nessaged back.

nepenthes

May 12, 2012

ALL of these Online Dating sites are SCAMS !! ALL OF THEM !!!! Dont Waste your Time or MONEY ! :(

I hate this company

Apr 10, 2012

I NEVER SIGN UP FOR THIS *** SITE AND THEY CONTINUE TO SEND ME THERE WHORES BOTH IN MALE AND FEMALE FORM. I TOLD THEM NOT TO SEND ME ANY MORE MAIL AND YET THEY CONTINUE TO DO SO! THIS SITE IS OBVIOUSLY A PROSITUTION SITE AND A SCAM AT THAT. ALL THEY DO IS SEND THE SAME PICTURES OF THE CLASSLESS WOMEN AND MEN WHO HAVE NOTHING ELSE DO PUT POSE NUDE AND ONE WOMEN PLAYING WITH HERSELF. *** PLEASE! I NEVER NEED NOR WANTED ANYONE TO CONTACT ME FROM THIS SITE EVER! ANYONE WHO CHOOSES TO DO THIS A LIVING HAS NO MORAL. I DATE AND MARRY REAL MEN NOT BOYS TRYING TO BE MALES. I MEET PEOPLE IN PERSON NOT ONLINE THANK YOU! CITYSEX.COM GO SCREW YOURSELF

DRH

Apr 04, 2012

Just Hook Up is a big scam. The women are not really from your area. As soon as you try to meet them, they quit responding. I think that it is an auto-generated email. Don't fall for the trap like I did.

feelinfoolish

Mar 26, 2012

Citysex is a scam. All kinds of model quality women supposedly in my hometown, who by the way have a hard time with proper english grammer. So I wonder what country they are in. Probably Russia. Good thing I used a gift card!

feelinfoolish

Mar 26, 2012

Fraud sniffer

Mar 23, 2012

City Sex and JustHookUp, are spin offs of Amateur match, which was another big time fraud...same scam...lots of women wanting to date and much more, then once signed up, nothing....now and then there's a message, 'We should have coffee' or some such lameness, but no real conversation of any consequence. Save you money, go to something local, pray God will send you a good partner....for love and sex...and the whole nine yards..

AN ABSOLUTE SCAM

Mar 21, 2012

AFTER FIGURING OUT THIS IS A SCAM, I WENT INTO MY PROFILE AND CHANGED IT TO A 95 YEAR OLD MAN, BALD AND 4.0' AND FAT.
MY COMMENT PROFILE WAS "THIS WEBSITE IS A SCAM"
THEY CAUGHT IT IN >SECONDS

AN ABSOLUTE SCAM

Mar 21, 2012

MY COMMENjavascript:ac_smilie(':grin')T PROFILE WAS "THIS WEBSITE IS A SCAM"

THEY CAUGHT IT IN >SECONDS

Annonymous

Mar 21, 2012

hhmmm a site that has hot chicks wanting to *** ugly dudes....your own fault for falling for it! Look in the mirror and subtract 2 thats the kinda girls you can get!

polarbz.jd

Mar 13, 2012

I was on craigs list and i was emailing a this girl she sent a pic with a card that had my name with a link to justhookup still a scam?

javier villa

Mar 08, 2012

hay mundo mejor pero es muy caro

jadzia

Mar 06, 2012

this is mainly for lukecoleman198.was the name of the person on msn jorge-ak7????
need to know they have asked me to go on there to

Stealth Health

Mar 01, 2012

Hi I just posted. I did not put a link into my post but once it came up on the site it now has a link on my post. What the ***! If anyone has any idea can you please respond. I will subscribe to future responses. thank you.

Stealth Health

Mar 01, 2012

I agree totally. I was getting ims then i signed up for a 3 day membership to citysex. After I sign up I do not get any more IMs and the women who IMd me are now non responsive. I sent emails & winnks but no repsonses. Their website sends me to a webcam site with live models that sucks my money. Luckily I used a prepaid gift card so they cannot rip me off completely beyond the $65 I put into the card. 3 day membership will not work on a gift card that does not have a minimum amount of $$4 on it. I tried it with $20 the first time and it would not work. What a bunch of BS

Whats a scam

Feb 12, 2012

I bought a product from a tv selling channel, THE BIG ONE. the product did not work as shown on TV, Are they scamming us to. What is the real scam with J.H.P. Life is always a scam or taking chances. I appliyed for a creidit card was the clerk scaming me.
Where is this all leading to.

lukecoleman198

Jan 27, 2012

just had a person on msn trying to tell me to go to justhookup.com , thanks for the page its helped me

Showing 1-20 of 25 comments

×
You were reading a complaint about JustHookup.
Filing a new complaint about
×